Teacher (Mixed class Yr 1/2/3)
North Scarle County Primary School,
Lincoln, LN6 9EY
Year 1/2/3 Teacher - temporary part-time 0.4 – MPS 1-2
North Scarle Primary School is seeking to appoint a part-time mixed class teacher( Years 1/2/3) on a 0.4 basis, to start from 1st September 2022.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-motivated teacher to join the experienced team at our friendly, rural village school.
We are looking to appoint a hard-working, individual who:
• Whilst, early into their career, can demonstrate excellent teaching and learning
• Is determined, resourceful and resilient
• Has high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
• Is motivated to achieve the best for all children
• Can work as a member of our enthusiastic and positive team
• Takes regard for their own professional development
• Chooses to be successful and encourages the success of others
We can offer:
• A welcoming, friendly, happy school with small class sizes
• An opportunity for excellent CPD whilst in the early stages of your career
• Opportunities to deliver an exciting, new and enriched curriculum
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated, well-behaved children
• A caring, supportive team of adults committed to raising standards
• Excellent support between and within our team
This post is temporary to cover the needs of the school for the next academic year.
Visits to the school, prior to submitting an application, are both welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date for applications – 9:00 am Friday 1st July 2022.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 6th July (candidates shortlisted will be notified via email provided on application form by close of day on Friday 1st July)
Application forms are available from Mrs Palmer, school administrator, on (01522) 778724 or email email@example.com
Further information about the school can be found on our website www.northscarleprimary.co.uk
North Scarle Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.