Wrap Around Club Manager
Nettleham Infant and Nursery School, All Saints Lane, Nettleham, Lincoln LN2 2NT
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and vibrant person to help lead a new wrap around provision in the school.
Nettleham Infant and Nursery School is a warm, welcoming, happy school, which is growing continuously through the development of the Nursery provision. We are developing our values led curriculum to instil a love of learning and respect for ourselves and each other.
We are seeking someone who is able to lead the starting up and day to day running of a new breakfast and after school provision.
You will be joining us at an exciting time in the development of our school. The newly formed leadership team are Infant specialists who are wholly committed to developing the staff to their full potential so that together they can support all the children to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for an individual, who will not only has high expectations of the children, but someone who can also be a part of the school’s growth and development.
We are seeking someone who:
- Is a highly effective practitioner with a clear understanding of the EYFS and Child care requirements
- Has high expectations for all children and a real determination and belief that all children can succeed and progress well
- Has a positive attitude to change and embraces new and innovative ideas
- Has experience of leading a team
- Is committed to the development of the whole child
- Is positive, approachable and a team-player
- Has a good understanding of Safeguarding requirements
We can offer:
- A lovely school community, with enthusiastic and happy children
- An on-going commitment to learning for all
- A team approach with supportive and friendly staff
- A real opportunity to develop through our commitment to personalised CPD and the encouragement to continually reflect and improve on your own practice
If you are truly passionate about extending children’s learning, and feel you have the necessary skills and personal attributes to be part of this exciting journey, then we would like to hear from you.
Application forms are available from the School Administrator, Mrs Wheelhouse,
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or
School website under vacancies. https://www.nettleham-inf.lincs.sch.uk/job-vacancies/
Please send your completed application for the attention of Miss Jollands to the above email address.
Closing Date – 12:00 Noon Friday 28th August 2020.
Interviews will be held in school in the week beginning 31st August 2020.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health Guidelines.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.