Teaching Assistant L1
Gedney Hill C Of E Primary School, North Road, Gedney Hill, Spalding, PE12 0NL
Gedney Hill Church of England and Shepeau Stow Primary Schools Federation
To ignite imagination and curiosity which builds an enduring passion for lifelong learning.
Our Federation comprises of two small rural primary schools in South Holland close to Spalding, Holbeach and Peterborough.
We are currently looking to appoint 2 full time Teaching Assistants – temporary for one year and starting in July 2021 at Gedney Hill Primary School. Teaching Assistant Level 1 Grade G3 SCP 6-9 Pro Rata
- 2 full-time temporary Teaching Assistants, preferably with experience in working with pupils with additional needs.
- An understanding of working with children with ASD, ADHD or Attachments Disorder would be beneficial but not essential.
We need a Teaching Assistants who are:
- Enthusiastic, well organised and highly motivated.
- Committed to the highest standards of supporting teaching and learning and pupil achievement
- Able to work with individuals as well as small groups under the direction of the teacher
- Creative and able to use own initiative
- Committed to high expectations of pupil behaviour
- First aid trained or willing to undertake the qualification
We can offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A highly supportive and motivated team
- A calm, happy and focussed learning environment
Visits are encouraged – we would be delighted to show you our schools. Please visit our website to learn more about us
Candidates are welcome to come and look around the school by prior appointment. To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact the school business manager Mrs Julie Belton on 01406 330258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 12:00 noon on Monday 21 June 2021.
Interviews will be held the following week.
School website: https://www.gedneyhillschool.co.uk
Executive Headteacher: Alison Buddle
Gedney Hill C of E Primary School
Our Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. As an equal opportunities employer, our federation welcomes applications from professionals irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.