Teaching Assistant / Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Holbeach Primary Academy, Boston Road South, Holbeach, Spalding PE12 7LZ
Part of The Lincolnshire Educational Trust Ltd
FULL TIME TEACHING ASSISTANT (mornings) AND HLTA (afternoons)
TO START SEPTEMBER 2021
(Temporary Position for one year)
Following the expansion of this popular academy, which has strong links with Lincoln University, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational and motivated Teaching Assistant/HLTA or Cover Supervisor to support our pupils with a range of special educational needs.
The successful candidate must
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be able to motivate and inspire a love of learning in all pupils
- Have a good knowledge of the curriculum across the Academy.
- Have high expectations of all pupils and strong behaviour management skills
- Support and teach across EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Be passionate about working with pupils with a pupil-centred focus
- Support the delivery of creative and innovative approaches to learning driving differentiated planning
- Be confident in resourcing learning and driving intervention to impact on pupil progress
- An excellent opportunity to join a dedicated and successful team who work collaboratively to achieve the highest standards for all pupils
- An academy which is part of the successful Lincolnshire Educational Trust.
- Being an effective and supportive team member and in return we offer a welcoming and forward thinking team.
- Having an active part in a forwards moving academy with strong commitment to its aims and ethos
- Children who are full of learning potential and respond positively to a challenge
- We offer the opportunity to further your professional skills and development.
The successful candidate will support pupils across the curriculum both in and outside the classroom.
If you would like an application pack, please either telephone 01406 422397 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 23:57 Thursday 20 May 2021
Interview date: Thursday 10 June 2021
Holbeach Primary Academy is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. A DBS clearance is necessary prior to joining us.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.