Market Rasen C of E Primary School
Mill Road, Market Rasen, Lincs LN8 3BL
(Part of the North Wolds Federation)
Teaching Assistant Contract 25 hours per week
Salary: Grade 3 Point 6 (£18812 FTE)
We need an excellent Teaching Assistant to support an EYFS child starting with us in September 2021 who has an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP). The successful candidate will ensure that the child they support makes excellent progress in all areas of a carefully differentiated curriculum, as well as providing support to the class teacher to ensure excellent learning outcomes.
• Well behaved children
• An incredibly supportive team
• Lovely, well resourced, learning environments
• A forward thinking school
We are looking for a person who will:
• Have at least a Level 2 qualification in working with children or young people.
• Have worked with children with additional needs in the past.
• Have strategies to develop learning behaviours that support engagement and independence.
• Have a good knowledge of strategies to employ to support children with a range of special needs.
• Commit to our key values of respect, commitment to achieve, fairness, honesty, co-operation and caring.
• Be calm, patient and show empathy in challenging situations.
• Help us to achieve our aim of outstanding education for all
• Be able to communicate effectively with parents
We are not as far away as you might think! Our school is situated just 17 miles from Lincoln, 15 miles from Louth, 21 miles from Gainsborough and 20 miles from Grimsby. To find out more about our school please visit www.marketrasen.lincs.sch.uk and www.northwoldsfederation.co.uk
If you are interested this positions please contact the school office on 01673 842395 (option 4) or e-mail email@example.com . Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed and are encouraged following our COVID19 control measures.
Closing date is midnight on Thursday 24th June 2021
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 5th July 2021
Our Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (with daily update service), barred list check and verified references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.