Hartsholme Academy, Carrington Drive, Lincoln, LN6 0DE
Hartsholme Academy are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (31 hours per week, term time) to work in Upper Key Stage Two.
We are looking for someone who is highly-skilled, passionate and enthusiastic about developing children’s learning.
What we can offer:
● A friendly and supportive environment to work in with staff who are
welcoming, caring and motivated
● Opportunities for professional development to support you with the position
of Teaching Assistant/1:1 Teaching Assistant
● Positive, hard-working and respectful children who are committed to
achieving their best
The post holder needs:
● To have knowledge and understanding of child development
● To work well within a team and have good communication skills
● To work with outside agencies to implement strategies and act upon advice given
● A confident, positive and calm manner
Closing date: 12:00 noon Tuesday 29 June 2021
Interviews: 8 July 2021
The School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the protection and safety of its students. The offer of a position at the School is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.