Hemswell Cliff Primary School, Capper Avenue, Hemswell Cliff, Gainsborough, DN21 5XS
Start date: September 2021
Salary: TA1 (G3.6 - £18,812 pro rata)
Hours: 25 hours per week (this may change depending upon the needs of the child), 39 weeks per year
Temporary contract linked to the needs of the child
At Hemswell Cliff Primary School, Governors, parents and staff work together to achieve the quality education that our children deserve.
We care for, and about, all pupils by providing a happy, calm, supportive and stimulating environment.
We are currently looking to recruit a 1:1 TA.
The successful candidate will support an individual pupil with Special Educational Needs in accordance with the Education and Health Care Plan. This will include delivering; interventions to support speech and language, programs to support social, emotional and sensory development. Experience of working with children with Global Development Delay would be beneficial and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is essential.
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a friendly, talented and supportive team
- An exciting and innovative creative curriculum
- Happy children who love coming to school
We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant who:
- Is patient, caring, dedicated and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team, in partnership with the teaching team and other support staff
- Can support children in their learning and pastorally; making learning exciting and helping children to reach their potential
- Will be committed to the vision for our school
- Is flexible and will go that extra mile to ensure high standards and the best opportunities for our children
- Can work on your own initiative and keep accurate and timely records
- Must have good communication skills and have experience of supporting children with speech and language
If you have any queries about the post please contact Helen Jenkin -
Telephone 01427 668383 or email email@example.com
Application forms are available from the same email address and application forms should be submitted to Helen Jenkin, Hemswell Cliff Primary School, Capper Avenue, Hemswell Cliff, Gainsborough, DN21 5XS, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Electronic applications preferred)
Visits to view the school can be arranged for after school hours (please contact the school to arrange)
Closing date for applications Friday 25 June 2021
Interview date to be arranged
Hemswell Cliff Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the protection and safety of its students. The offer of a position at the School is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service and other pre-employment checks.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.