Wragby Primary School, Silver Street, Wragby LN8 5PJ
We require a KS2 Teaching Assistant (NVQ 3 preferred) to start at the beginning of the new academic year in September 2021.
This is a 30 hour per week, part time, temporary contract for one year (Sept 2021 to Aug 2022).
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and committed teaching assistant, someone who:
• has previous experience of working within KS2
• can work creatively and independently
• is keen to work as part of our successful and friendly team
• can show initiative and be self-motivated
• can work with pupils of all abilities and have high expectations
• is caring and will foster excellent working relationships with children, parents and colleagues
• Prepared to join us in going the extra mile for our pupils.
We can offer:
• Happy and enthusiastic learners;
• A supportive team of colleagues who work hard and have fun doing so;
• Continual professional development to meet your needs;
• Collaboration opportunities with other local schools;
• Supportive and encouraging parents and governors.
Visits are encouraged so that you can see our wonderful school at work! Visits to the school will be possible by appointment.
Applications and further details are available from the school.
Please contact the school by telephone on (01673) 858477 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is also available on the School website www.wragby.lincs.sch.uk
Closing date for applications is: 12:00 noon Friday 25 June 2021
Interviews will take place on: Friday 2 July 2021
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointed person will be expected to successfully clear DBS safeguarding checks before taking up the post.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.