Kelsey Primary School, Chapel Street, North Kelsey, Market Rasen LN7 6EJ
Kelsey Primary is a vibrant and friendly school with amazing pupils who are eager to learn.
We have a rare opportunity to appoint a full-time teaching assistant (27.5 hours) to work at our popular and thriving school. This is an excellent chance for a passionate practitioner in search of a fresh challenge. You must be able to inspire and motivate our children to reach their full potential and be committed to providing high quality inclusive education for all. We were recently awarded the Investors In People Silver accreditation for our commitment to ensuring a positive working culture for all of our staff team.
You will need to:
- Be confident in leading groups
- Be able to quickly form positive professional relationships with pupils
- Be able to adapt and show initiative
- Have the highest expectations of yourself and the children
- Have the ability to work as a member of a dedicated and hardworking team
- Have determination, integrity and a good sense of humour
In return we can offer:
- A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
- Children who are well behaved, happy and excited to learn
- A culture where everyone is valued and cared for and humour is part of school life
- A commitment to high quality professional development
If you would like to arrange an informal visit to our school or discuss this exciting position further, please call Andrew Cook (Headteacher) on 01652 678387.
Completed applications should be sent by post or to the above email address.
The closing date for applications is 12:00 midday Wednesday 28 April 2021.
Interviews will take the following week with the post commencing in September or sooner if possible.
Kelsey Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the pupils and staff. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and employment references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.