Teaching Assistant (27.5 hrs per week)
Market Rasen Church of England Primary School, Mill Road, Market Rasen LN8 3BL
(Part of the North Wolds Federation)
Teaching Assistant - 27.5 hours per week
Contract ends - 31/08/2021
We are looking for an excellent classroom based Teaching Assistant as soon as possible to support children across our Early Years and Year 1/2 Classes.
The successful candidate will ensure that the child they support makes excellent progress in all areas of the curriculum.
- Well behaved children
- An incredibly supportive team
- Lovely, well resourced, learning environments
- A forward thinking school
We are looking for a person who will:
- Will have at least a Level 2 qualification in working with children or young people.
- Have worked with children with additional needs in the past, particularly those with developmental delay and physical barriers.
- Strategies to develop learning behaviours that support engagement and independence.
- Have a good knowledge of strategies to employ to support children with a range of special needs.
- Commit to our key values
- Be calm, patient and show empathy in challenging situations.
- Help us to achieve our aim of outstanding education for all
- Be able to communicate effectively with parents
We are not as far away as you might think! Our school is situated just 17 miles from Lincoln; 15 miles from Louth; 21 miles from Gainsborough and 20 miles from Grimsby. To find out more about our school please visit www.marketrasen.lincs.sch.uk and www.northwoldsfederation.co.uk
If you are interested this positions -
Please contact the school office on 01673 842395 (option 4)
Or e-mail email@example.com
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed and are encouraged.
Closing date is midnight on Tuesday 22 September 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 28 September 2020
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines .
Our Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (with daily update service), barred list check and verified references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.