THE RICHMOND SCHOOL, RICHMOND DRIVE, SKEGNESS PE25 3SH.
Required to start in September 2021.
- Specialist EYFS teacher with experience in other year groups – Permanent position
- Two teachers to cover maternity leave – Maternity Contracts
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated teachers to join our dedicated team, in this “outward-looking and rapidly-improving” school.
The successful applicants will be teachers who:
- are excellent role models;
- have high expectations of pupil achievement, conduct and learning behaviour;
- take on board the latest innovations in education and make them work for our children;
- are enthusiastic and adaptable;
- are committed to making learning interesting and engaging;
- are willing to reflect on their own practice, accept support from others and support their fellow colleagues to improve.
We offer a position in a popular school with:
- friendly and enthusiastic children;
- a caring and supportive team who are committed to raising standards;
- excellent resources in all curriculum areas;
- a supportive but challenging governing board;
- excellent professional development opportunities.
Visits to the school are welcome by arrangement.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo enhanced DBS and Barred List checks prior to employment.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for these positions.
For an application pack, visit the school website www.therichmondschoolskegness.com or email Caroline.Wellsted@richmond.lincs.sch.uk
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 30th April 2021
Interviews will take place week on Thursday 6th May 2021
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.