Teacher Y5/6 Maternity Cover
Cliffedale Primary School, Northcliffe Road, Grantham, NG31 8DP
FIXED TERM CONTRACT YEAR 5/6 MATERNITY COVER Required for January 2021
Cliffedale Primary School would like to appoint an experienced Year 5/6 Teacher to join our friendly and hardworking team from January 2021.
We are looking for that special someone who:
- Is able to deliver high quality learning across the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Has experience of teaching in upper Key Stage 2
- Is knowledgeable about the Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Will take on the role of subject lead across the school
- Commits to children's learning, improving their own learning and that of others
- Can communicate well with children and colleagues and establish excellent relationships
- Commits to team work with a proactive approach
- Is able to adapt quickly to the variable needs of a busy school
- Is caring, understanding and patient and has excellent behaviour management skills
- Is well organised, efficient and professional
We can offer:
- A good school with high expectations and the drive to improve
- A friendly working environment
- Well-behaved, respectful and motivated children
- An incredibly supportive team of colleagues
- Supportive parents and governors
Closing date Friday 13 November 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.
Visits to Cliffedale are unfortunately unable to happen whilst we are restricting access to school to minimise the risk of infection, however please get in touch with the school via phone or email to gather more information about this role and our school.
Due to current restrictions in place due to Covid-19, there may be some delay in interviews being undertaken. When interviews do take place, the school will contact you directly. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.