Teacher - Part-Time
The Edward Richardson Primary School, East Road, Tetford, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 6QQ
We seek to appoint a temporary, part-time class teacher to join our committed, hardworking and friendly team from January 2021 (or earlier if available). This is a job share position, working predominantly afternoons with at least one morning a week.
We are looking for someone who can provide exciting, high-quality, creative teaching and learning, working in the Year 2/3 class and covering Subject Leadership across all year groups (on a rota basis). There may also be opportunities for additional hours on a claim basis.
This position is suitable for confident unqualified teachers, NQTs or more experienced teachers.
We are looking for someone who is:
- a good teacher, who is a professional role model;
- able to build effective working relationships with colleagues;
- approachable on both a personal and professional level;
- committed to raising standards for pupils;
- keen to embrace training and professional development opportunities;
- looking to be fully involved in the wider life of the school;
- able to adapt to teach the whole primary range;
- open, honest and has a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
- a genuine opportunity to make a difference;
- happy, friendly and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn;
- a strong, inclusive ethos where everyone is valued;
- CPD opportunities;
- a welcoming, caring and supportive environment;
- a supportive Governing Body.
Application packs and further details are available on the School website: www.edward-richardson.lincs.sch.uk or via the school office or by contacting Mrs Rachel Lawie - Bursar (email@example.com).
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 28 September at 9.00 am.
Interviews to take place during the week commencing Monday 12 October 2020
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
The Edward Richardson Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.