Teacher - Mixed Class Y1 and Y2
Required for September 2020: Full Time Class Teacher – Mixed Class Y1 & Y2
Closing Date is Wednesday 22 April 2020 at 12 Midnight
Donington on Bain Primary School are seeking to appoint a teacher for a mixed Y1 & 2 class.
Applications are welcome from NQT’s as well as RQT’s.
Donington on Bain is a small school in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds. We would love you to join our happy and supportive team with a flexible and adaptable approach.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Is motivated to achieve the best for all our pupils
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Will be a key player on our journey to fully implement Continuous Provision in KS1
- Is willing to take on both the joys and challenges of working in a small school
- Is hard -working and committed to their own professional development
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and happy pupils who enjoy school and want to achieve
- Opportunities to get involved in the wider life of the school
- An enjoyable curriculum to teach with a focus on the importance of learning outdoors
- A committed and supportive team
- If the successful applicant were to be an NQT, they would have the bespoke support from an experienced mentor who has many years’ experience teaching a mixed class of Y1 and 2 children
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Louise Anyan on 01507 343240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit, for more information or for an application pack. Information packs and more information can also be found on our school website, https://www.dobprimary.co.uk/topic/about-us
Interviews will take place: Tuesday 28th April 2020.
Candidates will be contacted by 24th April 2020.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service, barred list check and verified references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.