Teacher - KS2
St John the Baptist Church of England (Aided) Primary School, Hawthorn Bank, Spalding PE11 1JQ
Hours of Work – Full Time
Salary - MPS
Required from September 2021
Are you an inspirational class teacher who has a passion for working with children to ensure they reach their full potential in all aspects of school life?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative qualified teacher who will be able to join our dedicated team in KS2 from September. The post would suit both NQT’s and experienced teachers alike.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- Is reflective and innovative in their techniques to motivate our pupils.
- Has a passion for children’s learning and development.
- Can make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
- Has experience of successfully leading a subject or curriculum area and can contribute ideas to a strong and forward-thinking team.
- Is willing to develop their knowledge and learning to support children’s learning and their own workload.
We can offer you:
- Amazing children, with a passion for learning.
- The opportunity to join a dedicated leadership team that will support your ongoing professional development.
- A dedicated, caring and experienced staff team.
- Dedicated PPA time with year group colleagues, plus extra throughout the year.
- Opportunities for continuing professional development.
- A caring Christian Church school environment which is dedicated to supporting the wellbeing of our whole community
Please contact the school office on 01775 722644 to discuss the post and to request an application pack.
Application packs can also be found on our school website.
Visits are very welcome.
Closing date: 12:00 noon on Friday 14 May 2021
Interview: Wednesday 26 May 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding young people and the appointment is subject to enhanced CRB clearance, suitable references and workplace checks.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.