Spalding Primary Academy, Woolram Wygate, Spalding, Lincolnshire PE11 1PB
Part of Infinity Academies Trust
Spalding Primary Academy, part of the Infinity Academies Trust, requires a main scale KS2 maternity cover teacher for September 2021. The post is full time for the full academic year 2021/22.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Understand the importance of establishing positive relationships with children
- Have a secure knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Are aspirational for all children
- Will help children to develop a lifelong love of learning
- Are receptive to new ideas and approaches
In return, we can offer:
- Happy and confident children who have positive attitudes to learning.
- Supportive leadership that will contribute to your professional development within school and across the Trust.
- A hardworking, friendly, supportive and professional team of colleagues.
- A school site that offers opportunities for quality outdoor learning to support classroom study.
We are located just minutes from Spalding centre and half an hour from Peterborough.
Visits to the academy are welcome and encouraged.
To obtain an application pack please contact the school on 01775 769445 or by email: email@example.com
Closing date: 12:00 Noon Monday 19 April 2021.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 22 April 2021.
Our academy is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and ‘Prohibition’ and ‘Disqualification’ checks. All references will be taken up before interview.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.