Teacher - KS2
Moulton Chapel Primary School, Eaugate Road, Moulton Chapel, Spalding, PE12 0XJ
Moulton Chapel Primary School
Part time Year 5/6 teacher
Required ideally from Term 5 2021
0.8 FTE – Permanent contract
Moulton Chapel Primary School is a school where pupils are highly enthusiastic learners and consistently show high regard and respect for each other -Ofsted 2016.
We are a good school with outstanding behaviour throughout.
We are always aiming high. We value our family atmosphere and the support of our pupils’ families and the local community.
We are looking for our new colleague to:
- Inspire and care for the children at our school;
- Work well with colleagues across the school and beyond;
- Has a good sense of humour and creative imagination:
- Is prepared to contribute to all aspects of school life;
- Help us on our journey to securing outstanding achievements for all;
- Is flexible to the ever changing needs of our profession.
In return, we offer:
- A harmonious school of dedicated staff and pupils;
- A high level of excellent TA support for your teaching;
- A well-resourced, positive and supportive environment in which to work;
- Fantastic, well behaved, enthusiastic children;
- Collaborative working with staff groups across other schools in the area.
We welcome applications from all teachers at whatever stage of your career.
We are committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of all children.
Visits are positively welcomed and encouraged despite the present pandemic situation. It will be important for you to get a taste of what our school is and visits will be carried out with use of PPE and distancing.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further details and an application form please contact the Headteacher, Lisa Sexton, at Moulton Chapel Primary School, Eaugate Road, Moulton Chapel, Spalding, PE12 0XJ.
Telephone/fax 01406 380440.
Closing date for applications: 23:57 Friday 29 January 2021
Interviews to be held on Friday 8 February 2021
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.