Teacher - (KS1 or Lower KS2)
Sturton by Stow Primary School, School Lane, Sturton by Stow, Lincoln, LN1 2BY
“Small enough to care, big enough to inspire”
Temporary (one year) Full Time Class Teacher for One Year (KS1 or Lower KS2)
Required for September 2020; MPS (NQTs are very welcome to apply.)
Would you like to join our fantastic staff team at Sturton by Stow Primary School?
Sturton by Stow Primary School is a caring and ambitious primary school north-west of Lincoln.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Is committed to supporting all aspects of a child’s development
- Is hardworking and committed to their own development
- Works effectively as a member of a team
- Is creative, innovative and enthusiastic
- Has excellent organisational skills
In return we can offer:
- Structured continual professional development
- A caring and committed team who want the best for every child
- Enthusiastic and happy pupils who enjoy school and want to achieve
- Supportive and ambitious leadership
- Opportunities to get involved in the wider life of the school
Visits can be booked on the following dates:
Thursday 27th February, 2.30 pm and 4.00 pm;
Monday 2nd March, 9.30 am and 4.00 pm;
Tuesday 10th March, 9.30 am and 4.00 pm;
Thursday 12th March, 9.30 am and 2.30 pm
Friday 13th March, 9.30 am and 2.30 pm
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please contact Mrs Paula Waudby to arrange a visit, for more information or for an application pack.
Telephone - 01427 788210 or
Information packs and more information can also be found on our school website - https://www.sturtonbystow.org.uk/
Closing Date for applications is 9.00 am on Monday 16th March 2020
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 1st April 2020.
Sturton by Stow Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All employees will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.