Teacher - KS1
Dudley House School, 1 Dudley Road, Grantham, Lincs. NG31 9AA
Required as soon as possible.
Temporary Contract - Initially until the end of the summer term 2021
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and committed KS1 teacher to teach a small Year 1/2 class. This position is initially until the end of the summer term 2021, but depending on the needs of the school may be extended.
Dudley House is a small independent school with a warm family friendly atmosphere, where dedicated staff work closely together to provide exciting learning opportunities in a caring Christian environment for polite well-behaved pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and professional;
- Be an excellent KS1 teacher with high expectations for all pupils;
- Have the ability to establish positive relationships and inspire learners;
- Be organised and creative;
- Be able to create a stimulating learning environment in which children thrive;
- Be familiar with the KS1 Curriculum;
- Be willing to engage in the full school programme;
- Support and promote the Christian ethos of the school.
- Small classes that are well resourced;
- Pupils who are polite, well behaved;
- A friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team where everyone is valued;
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
For further information and an application pack please e-mail email@example.com or telephone 01476 400184
Further information and an application form can also be downloaded from the school website: http://dudleyhouseschool.co.uk/about-us/job-vacancies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 22 September 2020.
Interview Dates to be confirmed.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Dudley House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service DBS check.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.