Teacher - EYFS/KS1
St John’s Primary Academy, Grantham Road, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln LN4 2LD
Group 3 / Roll 393
EYFS/KS1 CLASS TEACHER
Permanent, full time from September 2021
Main Scale M1 – M6
- Experienced in KS1 and Early Years
- An outstanding classroom practitioner, who is able to demonstrate consistently high standards of learning and teaching
- Highly motivated with the ability to innovate and implement new initiatives
- Good interpersonal skills
In return we can offer:
- A popular, friendly and welcoming school
- Happy enthusiastic children, keen to learn
- A positive and supportive environment
- A commitment to professional development
Application forms and further details are available from the school website: www.stjohnsprimaryacademy.co.uk
Completed applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date for applications is 23:57 Sunday 9 May 2021
Interviews will be held via video conferencing w/c 17 May 2021
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.