Teacher - EYFS
Cliffedale Primary School, Northcliffe Road, Grantham NG31 8DP
FIXED TERM CONTRACT EYFS Teacher Required for September 2021
Grade: Main Scale Pay
Criminal Record Check: Enhanced DBS with Children’s Barred List
Hours per week: 32.5
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term for one year pending a review of the needs of the school
Contact Phone Number: 01476 568740
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: www.cliffedale.org
Closing Date: 23:57 Friday 28 May 2021
Interview: Week beginning Monday 7 June 2021
Early Career Teachers or someone recently qualified are welcome to apply for this post.
Cliffedale Primary School would like to appoint an EYFS Teacher to join our friendly and hardworking team from September 2021.
We are looking for that special someone who must:
- Work effectively as part of a dedicated EYFS Team to provide enabling environments for effective learning in all prime and specific areas
- Consistently deliver and plan inspiring activities for the children both indoors and out through adult led and continuous provision
- Have the vision and inspiration to create an exciting and stimulating learning environment where children can thrive
- Be confident with the EYFS curriculum and aware of the change from September 2021
- Have a solid understanding of teaching, learning and assessment in the early years, including the EYFS framework and Development Matters,
- Commits to children's learning, improving their own learning and that of others
- Can communicate well with children and colleagues and establish excellent relationships
- Have an understanding of the progression within EYFS to ensure effective transition for pupils moving into Year 1
- Is able to adapt quickly to the variable needs of a busy school
- Is caring, understanding and patient and has excellent behaviour management skills
- Is well organised, efficient and professional
We can offer:
- A good school with high expectations and the drive to improve
- A friendly working environment
- Well-behaved, respectful and motivated children
- An incredibly supportive team of colleagues
- Supportive parents and governors
Visits to the school will be available to discuss the position on a 1-1 basis with a member of the SLT and with social distancing measures being adhered to throughout the visit.
If you feel that this post interests you, please complete the application form and return to Mrs Sam Hellwig, Administrator, Cliffedale Primary School, Northcliffe Road, Grantham, NG318DP firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s are not accepted.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.