Witham St Hughs Academy, Muntjac Way, Witham St Hughs, Lincoln LN6 9WF
Class Teacher – Year Four – Temporary Position
This is an exciting opportunity to join Witham St Hughs Academy in September 2021 and play a valuable role in our relentless drive for continued success. These posts offer a wonderful chance to become part of an exceptional team in our ambitious and forward thinking Academy in the heart of the thriving and supportive community. We are therefore looking for inspiring and dedicated professionals to contribute wholeheartedly to the direction of the Academy.
Applicants should have the ability to deliver consistently good and outstanding lessons with a genuine passion and desire to have a significant impact upon pupil achievement and enjoyment. We believe that our children deserve the very best educational experiences and should be valued for who they are.
We are specifically looking for candidates who:
• have very high expectations of teaching and pupil achievement
• are excellent, enthusiastic and motivated classroom practitioners
• will actively contribute to the development of our dedicated and professional staff team
• will be able to offer subject leadership · have strong career aspirations
• preferably has proven experience in Key Stage Two
This posts offers an exciting opportunity for you to:
• work with fantastic children who have a thirst for learning and sense of fun
• contribute to the on-going development of our successful Academy
• join a very professional and highly skilled staff team
• as an integral member of LEAD Equate Teaching School, we can provide comprehensive career progression as well as a wealth of professional development opportunities.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed. For further information please contact our School Business Manager Debi Markham by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or to arrange a visit, please contact our Admin Team on 01522 869590.
Further information and application forms can be found on our website www.witham-st-hughs.co.uk.
The closing date is Monday 21 June 2021.
Following shortlisting, interviews are planned to take place on Friday 25 June 2021
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.