Huttoft Primary School, Church Lane, Huttoft, Alford LN13 9RE
Temporary Class Teacher (The post will be offered initially for a Year but will be reviewed to meet the needs of the school.)
Full Time appointment
Huttoft Primary & Nursery School is a village school with 181 children on roll and is at the heart of the local community.
We have an exciting opportunity for a determined and passionate teacher to join our team and help to move our school quickly to the next milestone in its journey to outstanding.
We are looking to appoint a caring, enthusiastic and inspirational Year 6 teacher that:
• Is a strong team player, able to work as part of a successful team to achieve the very best for our children
• Is an excellent practitioner with high expectations for all pupils’ attainment and behaviour
• Is passionate about supporting learners of all ability levels, including those with additional needs
• Is able to lead a curriculum area
• Will maintain an exceptional learning environment in which all children can achieve their full potential
• Recognises the important role parents/carers play in their child’s development, and is therefore committed to developing positive professional relationships and maintaining good communication.
• Engage all their pupils and ensure they enjoy their learning
In return we will offer:
• A school that is progressing rapidly to its goal of becoming outstanding
• A school with an ethos which is warm, friendly and inclusive
• A caring and supportive team of staff with an strong Senior Leadership Team
• Commitment to supporting individual professional development (including having a reputation for excellent mentoring of NQTs)
• Being in a strong position to support Early Career Teachers, we welcome their applications as well as those from more experienced teachers.
The post will be offered initially for a Year but will be reviewed to meet the needs of the school.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school by appointment with the Headteacher and to visit our website at www.huttoft.lincs.sch.uk
Applications are open until 12:00 noon on Monday 21 June 2021.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 29th June 2021
Huttoft Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and employment references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.