Cliffedale Primary School, Northcliffe Road, Grantham, NG31 8DP
Teacher 2 Days Per Week (Thursday and Friday)
Criminal Record Check: Enhanced DBS with Children’s Barred List
Appointment Type: Part time 0.4 FTE
Duration of Temp Contract: FIXED TERM UNTIL 31ST AUGUST 2022 pending a review of the needs of the school
Contact Phone Number: 01476 568740
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: www.cliffedale.org
FIXED TERM CONTRACT 0.4 FTE Teacher Required for September 2021
Cliffedale Primary School would like to appoint a Teacher for two days per week to join our friendly and hardworking team from September 2021. Thursday will be working across the school to cover leadership release time and Friday will be working in a Year 1/2 class.
We are looking for that special someone who:
• Is able to deliver high quality learning across the Primary curriculum that engage the children
• Willing take on the role of subject lead across the school
• Commits to children's learning, improving their own learning and that of others
• Can communicate well with children and colleagues and establish excellent relationships
• Commits to team work with a proactive approach
• Is able to adapt quickly to the variable needs of a busy school
• Is caring, understanding and patient and has excellent behaviour management skills
• Is well organised, efficient and professional
We can offer:
• A good school with high expectations and the drive to improve
• A friendly working environment
• Well-behaved, respectful and motivated children
• An incredibly supportive team of colleagues
• Supportive parents and governors
Visits to the school will be available to discuss the position on a 1-1 basis with a member of the SLT and with social distancing measures being adhered to throughout the visit.
If you feel that this post interests you, please complete the application form and return to Mrs Sam Hellwig, Administrator, at Cliffedale Primary School, Northcliffe Road, Grantham, NG31 8DP or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 2nd July 2021
Interview week beginning Monday 5th July 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.