Gedney Hill End C of E Primary School, North Road, Gedney Hill, Spalding PE12 0NL
To ignite imagination and curiosity which builds an enduring passion for lifelong learning.
Executive Headteacher: Mrs Alison Buddle
For: September 2021
EYFS/Y1 Teacher – Full Time - Gedney Hill Primary School
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a class teacher within our Federation. We are two small, caring and aspirational rural primary schools in the South of Lincolnshire close to the growing city of Peterborough and the market towns of Spalding, Holbeach and Wisbech. We want to appoint a teacher who provides an exciting learning environment that promotes high achievement and excellent progress for all. The schools benefit from small class sizes with teaching assistants in all classes, and an experienced and supportive team of teachers.
We wish to appoint teachers who:
- Wish to inspire and motivate our children to reach their full potential whatever their prior levels of attainment
- Are welcoming, enthusiastic and strives to build positive and supportive relationships
- Are flexible and creative in their approach to learning and reflective about their own practice
- Embrace collaborative working and is willing to share good practice
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Bring a sense of fun to learning.
We can offer you in return:
- A highly supportive and friendly team to work alongside
- A calm, happy and focused learning environment
- Release time for report writing and Subject Leadership (when applicable)
- CPD opportunities through strong links within a supportive collaborative partnership of local schools
Our Federation works closely with partnership schools for shared training opportunities and professional development.
To request an application pack please contact the school business manager Mrs Julie Belton on 01406 330258 or email email@example.com
School website: https://www.gedneyhillschool.co.uk
Closing date for applications 12:00 noon on Tuesday 18 May 2021.
Interviews will be held the following week.
Our Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. As an equal opportunities employer, our federation welcomes applications from professionals irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.