The Meadows Primary School, Calder Road, Lincoln LN5 9BB
We require a class teacher to join the staff of our caring, forward-thinking school that promotes the whole child within a fun-filled curriculum of enriched learning experiences.
The year group to be taught will be agreed with the successful applicant and they will be required to teach across the primary age range.
The school invites applications from teachers who:
- Can deliver high quality teaching to facilitate top quality learning.
- Are enthusiastic and love learning.
- Will recognise, nurture and develop children’s diversity / diverse talents.
- Will make learning fun.
At The Meadows we can offer:
- Children who are happy, well-motivated and enjoy school.
- A forward thinking staff team who work with other professionals to embrace new initiatives to drive school improvement.
- A school community which is enthusiastic and committed to providing stimulating learning experiences.
- Good relationships with parents and the wider community.
- Support for continuing professional development.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school’s website at www.themeadows.lincs.sch.uk.
Visits to the school are welcome on 14th and 18th May by prior arrangement
Closing Date for Applications: 23:57 Thursday 20 May 2021
Interviews and lesson observations will be held w/c 24 May 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS checks.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.