Mareham Le Fen Church of England Primary School, School Lane, Mareham Le Fen Boston PE22 7QB
Key Stage One /EYFS Teacher with a focus on Year 1 and EYFS - temporary for 1 year, depending on the needs of the school
Required for September 2021
NQT’s are welcome to apply
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and innovative EYFS/KS1 teacher to join our school and support every child in achieving success and finding their unique sparkle at the beginning of their learning journey! We are looking for a talented Class Teacher to provide all children in their class with opportunities to learn so that their social, emotional and academic needs are met. We would love you to join our happy and supportive team with a flexible and adaptable approach.
Our new teacher must:
- Have the vision and inspiration to create an exciting and stimulating environment in which children can thrive.
- Be creative and dynamic with a commitment to raising standards.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have a sound knowledge of the KS1 and EYFS curriculum (including knowledge of the new reforms).
- Is willing to take on both the joys and challenges of working in a small school.
- Is able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents in a small school environment.
- Have a good sense of humour and is prepared to play a full part in the life of our school.
- Have high expectations in all aspects of learning and behaviour.
- Be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Be hard working and passionate about engaging children in learning and overcoming barriers.
- Values professional development as a way of improving practice.
- A commitment to providing high quality education and experiences.
- Show a commitment to the overall vision, values and Christian ethos of the school.
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, dedicated and collaborative staff team.
- A well-resourced school.
- A flexible approach to teaching and opportunities to make a contribution to the life of the whole school.
- A very supportive and involved Governing Body, PTFA and parent community.
- A caring ethos based on Christian Values.
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a forward thinking and happy school.
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who are willing to learn.
- A pleasant working environment.
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient time and for further information.
For an application form and further details please contact Tracy Walker (Senior Administrator)
Telephone: 01507 568304
Closing date for applications: 12:00 noon Monday 17 May 2021.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 27 May 2021.
Mareham Le Fen C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure along with other relevant employment checks. All references will be taken up before interview.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.