Caythorpe Primary School, High Street, Caythorpe, NG32 3DR
Vacancy for an experienced teacher looking for their step into leadership.
MS + TLR
To begin September 2021 - 1 year temporary contract (initially)
Are you the teacher and leader we are looking for?
Are you ready for the next step in your career and keen to progress to a school leadership role within a forward thinking and expanding academy trust?
Are you keen to support and expand our leadership capability within a small village school?
Do you want to grow and develop your skills, working with a great team and help our amazing learners to get the great outcomes they deserve?
This might be the role for you….
Caythorpe primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, innovative and passionate experienced class teacher who is keen to grow their leadership skills in a great school.
The role will be based in Key stage 1 and the successful candidate will support the Headteacher as part of the leadership team, working together to support robust strategic school improvement.
The right candidate will have the passion and knowledge to drive standards forward and understand the unique challenges and barriers of working in a small school setting.
We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers.
We aim for all our staff to be fulfilled and enabled to achieve their ambitions both in the school and through the wider opportunities offered by working in such a strong Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An enthusiastic and energetic outstanding practitioner
- Proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice
- Innovative and inspirational – able to share a vision and bring others along;
- Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork;
- Able to lead, challenge and motivate children;
- Committed to working with parents and the wider community;
- Keen to progress within their Teaching or Leadership roles
- Able to prioritise the importance of parents involvement in the learning process
What we can offer:
- A fantastic learning environment where our children are at the centre of everything we do;
- Excellent CPD opportunities in school and in the wider Trust;
- Supportive, interested parents who are keen to work in partnership with school so children get the very best;
- Leadership experience and training supported by an active and involved central team.
Further details and how to apply can be found at:
For further details contact Helen Hunt, the headteacher at email@example.com and 07702 821569
The deadline for applications is 10:00 am on Friday 23 April 2021.
Interviews will be on Thursday 29 April 2021
C.I.T. are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, partners and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) check.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.