Middle Rasen Primary School
North Street, Middle Rasen, LN8 3TS
Middle Rasen Primary School are seeking to appoint a teacher for a Year 3 class within KS2.
Applications are welcome from teachers who are in the early stages of their career and those who are more experienced although salary is capped at M4.
Middle Rasen is a small but expanding school in the base of the Lincolnshire Wolds and only 20 minutes from Lincoln. We would love you to join our happy and supportive team with a flexible and adaptable approach.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Is motivated to achieve the best for all our pupils
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Has excellent organisational skills
- has a sound knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Is willing to take on both the joys and challenges of working in a small school
- Is hard-working and committed to their own professional development
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and happy pupils who enjoy school and want to achieve
- A well-resourced school with excellent outdoor learning opportunities
- Opportunities to get involved in the wider life of the school
- A committed and supportive team
- A flexible approach to teaching and opportunities to make a contribution to the life of the whole school
- A very supportive and involved Governing Body.
Limited after school visits can be accommodated (PPE and distancing measures will be in place). An excellent virtual tour is available on the school website – we can arrange to join you remotely on this tour, by appointment. For a discussion about the post or to arrange an in person or virtual tour, please telephone the school on 01673 843250 and speak to the Headteacher, Rachel Moreton. Alternatively email email@example.com
Application packs can be found on our school website
Closing date: 26th April 2021
Interviews will take place week beginning 3rd May. Candidates for interview will be contacted by 30th April. If you do not hear anything after this date, your application has not been successful.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.