Swinderby All Saints C of E Primary School, High Street, Swinderby, Lincoln LN6 9LU
Start Date: 01.09.2021
Contact Phone Number: 01522 868287
Web Address: https://www.swinderbyallsaints.co.uk/
Are you passionate about giving children the best opportunities to learn that you can?
Does every child really matter to you?
This could be just the opportunity you are looking for. If you are an organised & committed teacher who would relish the prospect of working in a small school, this could be the job for you.
We are looking for an experienced, hardworking and well organised KS2 teacher to join our professional team at Swinderby All Saints C of E Primary School to start September 2021.
We need someone who:
- Has experience of planning for mixed age classes
- Understands how to inspire, motivate and enthuse children to learn
- Is an aspirational, reflective and empathetic practitioner
- Who understands how quality first teaching enables children to make good progress
- Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Is receptive to new ideas and approaches
- Will uphold and embrace our Christian ethos
In return, we can offer:
- Polite, motivated and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Supportive leadership that will contribute to your professional development
- A hardworking, friendly, supportive and professional team within school
- High quality teaching assistant support
- Excellent opportunities for professional development (the school is part of the Kyra Teaching Alliance)
- A high quality, well-resourced learning environment
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged, following current COVID procedures. Please contact the school office on 01522 868287 to arrange a suitable time.
Please download an application pack from the school website
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12:00 noon Wednesday 21 April 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 23 April 2021
Interviews will be held during week commencing 26 April 2021.
Swinderby All Saints School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barred List check and medical clearance. Written references will be taken up at shortlisting stage prior to interview.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.