Market Rasen Church of England Primary School, Mill Road, Market Rasen LN8 3BL
(Part of the North Wolds Federation)
KS1 Class teacher (Temporary Two Term Contract)
MPS or UPS from September 2019
We are looking to appoint a KS1 teacher. The successful candidate will be working within a strong team with whom they will share planning.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Can demonstrate excellent teaching and learning
- Is motivated to achieve the best for all of our children
- Is a team player, truly committed to our six key values of caring, respect, fairness, co-operation, honesty and commitment to achieve.
- Wants to make learning enjoyable and fun for our wonderful children
- Will be sympathetic towards our church school ethos
In return we can offer:
- Happy, friendly, well behaved children who make coming to school enjoyable
- An enjoyable curriculum to teach
- A pleasant working environment in one of our fully refurbished classrooms.
- A committed, supportive team to work within.
- A leadership team committed to workload reduction for staff.
- The chance to join our wonderful community.
We are a friendly school situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. We are just 16 miles from Lincoln, 20 miles from Grimsby and 18 miles from Horncastle. Visits to the school prior to application are warmly welcomed and recommended. To find out more about our school please visit www.marketrasen.lincs.sch.uk or have a look at our twitterfeed @northwoldsfed.
Please contact Mrs Gemma Hall on 01673 842395 for an application pack or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is midnight on 29th September 2020 with the selection process taking place in the week commencing 5th October 2020
Market Rasen Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post will require an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines .
Our Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (with daily update service), barred list check and verified references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.