Great Ponton CE Primary School, Great Ponton, Nr Grantham, NG33 5DT.
Part-time Teacher 5 afternoons a week (11hrs)
Working across the whole school
Main pay scale
Commencing January 2021
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team. The successful candidate will be covering across the whole school.
This position is suitable for experienced teachers or NQT’s who have a real passion for improving the children’s opportunities. We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
- has a sound knowledge of the whole curriculum
- is positive and enthusiastic;
- has high expectations and is reflective about their teaching;
- wants to raise standards through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum; and
- is able to form positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
We can offer:
- happy, enthusiastic and eager children;
- welcoming, supportive and conscientious staff;
- the support of the leadership team and governors, who want the very best for pupils and staff; and
- a commitment to professional development.
If you are interested in this position and would like to arrange a visit then please telephone to make an appointment. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Great Ponton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To receive an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact us on 01476 530306 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 16th October 2020
Interviews held on Wednesday 21st October 2020
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.