Morton C of E Primary School, Station Road, Morton, Bourne, Lincs PE10 0NN
Required for September 2020
Main Pay Scale
NQT’s encouraged and welcome to apply
Hand in hand, together we can… Respect, Achieve, Enjoy, Believe - “And so encourage one another and help one another, just as you are now doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5.11
Due to the continued expansion of the school and to enable further teaching capacity, we are seeking to appoint a creative, highly motivated, enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly school community. Initially this is a fixed term appointment for one year pending the needs of the school.
We welcome applications from NQT’s.
We are fortunate to have happy children who are ready to learn and a committed and experienced staff.
We are looking for a person with:
- The ability to motivate and inspire children to become the best learners that they can be within a creatively linked curriculum.
- The determination to implement the new National Curriculum in a single age or mixed aged class and achieve high standards.
- A proven track record of excellent teaching in Key Stage Two with recent relevant experience.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- The ability to develop the full potential of all children.
- Good communication skills with children, parents and staff.
- Drive, passion and commitment to effectively contribute to our vision of building upon our existing success in ensuring high standards of learning, achievement, educational provision and pastoral care within a Christian Ethos.
In return we offer you:
- An excellent professional opportunity, with Governors who are committed to supporting your CPD.
- Dedicated, hardworking, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Happy, valued children who are keen to learn, very well behaved and who are the focus of everything we do.
- Support from a wider academy trust and professional development opportunities beyond just our school.
- A dedicated and experienced mentor for all new staff but especially for NQT and RQTs.
- Senior and Middle leaders who are supportive of your personal and professional development.
If you would discuss the position please contact us on email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Friday 5th June 2020
Interviews will be held soon after; observing all Government and PHE guidelines.
Morton Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and rigorous child protection procedures are in place. This post is therefore subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
‘The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Values. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.’
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.