Benjamin Adlard Primary School, Sandsfield Lane, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Contract: Full-time, temporary maternity contract (possibility of permanent role becoming available from Oct 2020)
Start date: Monday 20thApril 2020
Salary range: NQT or up to M6
Benjamin Adlard Primary school is a thriving and happy school that has a relentless focus on improving and being the best it can be. The Schools exciting journey has meant that it was named the Pearson UK Primary School of the Year for Making a Difference in 2018. We are a community school, always looking to work closely with families to ensure the best possible opportunities for children in our local area. We work closely in partnership with Mount Street Academy and The Carlton Academy to ensure shared practice, expertise and knowledge across the schools. We believe in the power of teachers to make all the difference to our children and are deeply committed to high quality professional development for all our staff. Our vision is centred on this simple mission - to create a haven in which children flourish and thrive.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our Year 2 team.
We would be interested in an application from you if you:
- Love your job, and are passionate about teaching and learning.
- Are an excellent practitioner and keen to develop your career.
- Are ambitious for children and have high expectations for what our children can achieve.
- Are committed to equal opportunities and securing good outcomes for pupils.
- Are creative and innovative.
- Are in it to make a difference.
- You can champion children despite their social challenges and understand the importance of nurture and developing the whole child.
What we can offer you:
- We will inspire you – Come and work for a school that puts children at the heart of all we do, aiming to ‘create a haven in which children flourish’. Our curriculum is inspiring and engaging, and our pupils love school and love learning.
- We will develop you – Our schools are all members of the Kyra Teaching School Alliance, and through that partnership we will offer you the opportunity to work with colleagues in other schools and be part of a learning community.
- We will support you – We will offer you superb induction and ongoing training and support.
- We will invest in you – Our aim is to develop a team of professionals who are developed and nurtured right through their career, and able to share their expertise with others.
- We are a community – Our schools are part of Anthem Schools Trust, a multi-academy trust that is focused on transforming lives through improving education. Through our trust we are able to offer you opportunities to work with schools outside of Lincolnshire, and learn from great research and inspiring international work.
To arrange a visit, please contact our Executive Headteacher Sam Coy on 07720 212805 or at Sam.email@example.com
Electronic packs are available to download from our school website: https://benjaminadlard.lincs.sch.uk/information/vacancies
The closing date is midnight on Monday 2nd March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, a DBS check with children’s barred list and satisfactory references. Our schools are part of Anthem Schools Trust, which is a charity and a company limited by guaranteed. Registered in England & Wales. Company No. 7468210.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.