The Holt Primary School, Swallow Avenue, Skellingthorpe, Lincoln. Lincolnshire. LN6 5XJ
Job Location(s): Lincoln.
Grade: G5: £14,295.
Job Category: Schools - Support.
Contract Type: Permanent.
Appointment Type: Part time.
Hours per week: 26 hours – Monday – Thursday 8.30-12.30& 1.30-4.00pm.
Contact Phone Number: 01522 683236.
We are looking for a reliable, committed and highly efficient Senior Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable, efficient, enthusiastic, organised with excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work independently, under their own initiative and also in close collaboration with other members of staff.
- Have previous school administration experience.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Have flexibility to adapt quickly to change within a school setting.
Duties will include:
- Comprehensive administrative support including filing, word processing and reprographics work,
- To open, distribute incoming mail, record and send outgoing mail.
- Receive incoming goods and check against orders as required.
- To assist in the arrangement of routine in school activities such as medical examinations, school photographs, school trips and induction evenings etc.
- Operation of BWOn (Finance) and Integris (MIS) systems (Local authority training and support is provided throughout the year).
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and reporting to Governors.
- Administration of school fund.
- To be responsible for receipting and banking all monies.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive school community with wonderful children, families and staff.
- The opportunity to work as part of a team.
- A supportive Governing Body.
Visits to our school are encouraged and welcomed. To request an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Julie Leach, Headteacher, by email, Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01522 683236.
The Holt Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date for applications is noon Monday 23rd September 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 30th September 2019. The position has a November starting date.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.