School Business Manager
Market Deeping Community Primary School, Willoughby Avenue, Market Deeping pe6 8JE
School Business Manager Required for September 2021
Grade 8 (£28,672 to £32,234) pro rata
30 hours per week (40 weeks per year)
The Governors and Headteacher at Market Deeping Community Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic School Business Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of financial systems and a good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Have essential experience in financial administration.
- Have good communication, inter-personal skills and ICT skills
- Be able to work as part of a team and by their own initiative
- Have a positive attitude, even when working under pressure!
- Be conscientious and professional
- Be able to offer a confidential and efficient service
In return we offer:
- A happy and vibrant school
- A supportive and committed team
- Supportive and active governing body in all aspects of school life
For an informal discussion about this role or to arrange a visit, please contact Mark Ratchford, the Headteacher on 01778 343654.
Further details and an application forms are available via the school website
The closing date for applications is 9:00 am Monday 21 June 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Lincolnshire County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome all applications from all sections of the Community.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.