Burgh-le-Marsh St Peter & St Paul C of E Primary School, Wainfleet Road, Burgh Le Marsh PE24 5ED
We are looking to appoint a Bursar (Term Time - 19.5 hours per week) with strong financial management skills to work alongside our Headteacher, Administrator and Governing Body to provide strategic, administrative and financial support.
The Bursar will promote the vision and values of the school and have responsibility for financial and human resource management.
This position is to start as soon as possible, but we do appreciate that the successful applicant may need to work a notice period.
The role will involve:
• Strategic planning, including all financial implications, ensuring the school makes the best possible use of the resources available;
• Negotiating, managing and monitoring contracts, tenders and agreements for the provision of goods and services;
• Responsibility for general personnel matters;
• Keeping and maintaining all school accounts and preparing the required returns within statutory deadlines;
We are looking for someone who:
• Has strong administration, financial and budget management skills;
• Is knowledgeable about human resources and able to work in partnership with outside agencies;
• Is committed to ensuring an environment that is attractive, appealing and safe for pupils, staff and the wider school community, incorporating knowledge in Health and Safety;
• Is pro-active and conscientious about enhancing the education of pupils and supporting and promoting the positive work of the school.
• Is highly organised and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Is able to work with high levels of integrity, discretion and confidentiality;
• Has excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills;
• Has excellent interpersonal skills;
• Personifies our school’s vision and values.
Applications forms and job descriptions are available directly from the Headteacher (email@example.com). Please email applications and questions to the Headteacher via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Tuesday 22 June 2021
Interviews: Provisionally w/b 28 June 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a range of safeguarding checks, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and Children Barred List check.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.