Receptionist - Administration Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Witham St Hughs Academy, Muntjac Way, Witham St Hughs. Lincoln. LN6 9WF
22.5 hours per week worked over 3 days 8.15 – 4.15 (to be discussed at interview)
NJC Lead Payscales Point 3-6 (£18065 - £19171) per annum FTE Actual Salary (£9407 - £9983 based on 39 weeks per year)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and innovative Receptionist / Administrator to work within our administration team to cover the maternity leave of our current post holder. We are looking for someone who will provide consistently high quality administration and front facing reception duties based at Witham St Hughs Academy, but you may be asked to cover our partner school at Manor Farm Academy if required. The successful candidate will work 22.5 hours per week/39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 training days) and it is anticipated to start 4th May 2020.
As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for parents and visitors. Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks are essential.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has a flexible approach to daily tasks and is able to work on their own initiative
- proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- have great communication skills both written and verbally, with strong customer service skills
- can multitask and work calmly and accurately under pressure, in order to meet deadlines.
- is a team player with a good sense of humour
- has good ICT, numeracy and literacy skills
- be confident in the use of Excel, Word, email and database programs.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed.
Information packs and details of how to apply are available via our website: www.witham-st-hughs.co.uk.
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Debi Markham (Business Manager) on 01522 869590.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 2nd March at 12 noon.
It is anticipated that interviews will be held during that week.
LEAD Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure check.