Midday Supervisory Assistant
Saxilby Church of England Primary School, Highfield Road, Saxilby, Lincoln, LN1 2QJ.
The Children, Headteacher, Staff and Governors of Saxilby C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-motivated and reliable Midday Supervisor to join our lunchtime team, who is committed to providing high quality care for our children in a safe and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is inclusive, friendly, helpful and has a calm manner with our children
- Enjoys working as part of a team and is able to use their own initiative
- Has a positive attitude in supporting the wellbeing of all children
- Is keen to develop active and positive play, helping the children to play happily and safely
- Will encourage and support the school’s healthy eating initiative
- Is willing to support the Play Leaders in developing positive playtimes
Ideally applicants should have experience of working in this type of role or can demonstrate a good understanding of the role requirements.
Applicants should be willing to undergo First Aid Training and Safeguarding Training, alongside any other relevant CPD relevant to the role.
In return as a school we can offer you:
- A positive, caring, family ethos in a lovely village environment
- Enthusiastic, caring and inquisitive children
- A supportive, friendly school community who are ambitious for the future development of the school
- A hard working, supportive and committed staff team
Our Midday Team work within school for approximately 1hr 30mins to cover the lunch period, setting up the lunch hall, helping children with their lunches and supervising on the playground.
Training will be provided once a successful applicant is appointed.
Application Forms can be obtained from the school website http://www.saxilby.lincs.sch.uk/vacancies/
Closing date: Tuesday 25th August 2020
Interviews: Date to be confirmed in September
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health Guidelines.
Please note: Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure. All references will be taken up before interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.