Midday Supervisory Assistant
Quadring Cowley and Brown's Primary School, Church End, Donington, Spalding PE11 4SQ.
The children, Head teacher, staff and governors of Quadring Cowley and Brown’s Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-motivated and reliable midday supervisor to join our lunchtime team, who is committed to providing high quality care for our children in a safe and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is inclusive, friendly, helpful and has a calm manner with our children
- Enjoys working as part of a team and is able to use their own initiative
- Has a positive attitude in supporting the wellbeing of all children.
- Is keen to help develop active and positive play, helping the children to play happily and safely.
- Will encourage and support with the school’s healthy eating initiative.
- Has experience of working with and interacting with children
- Is willing to support our Playground Leaders in developing positive playtimes.
- Is committed to be involved in the wider life of our village school.
Ideally applicants should have experience of working in this type of role or can demonstrate a good understanding of the role requirements.
Applicants should be willing to undergo First Aid Training and Safeguarding training alongside any other relevant CPD relevant to the role.
As a school we can offer you:
- A positive, caring, family ethos in a lovely village environment.
- Enthusiastic, well behaved, caring and inquisitive children.
- A supportive, friendly school community who are ambitious for the future development of the school.
- A hard working, supportive and committed staff team.
- A commitment to your training and future development.
The school is highly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, and all staff and volunteers share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and Barred List check and Disqualification from Caring for Children Regulations disclosure.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To request an application form please contact Sarah Rycroft-Jones, Financial Administrator by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 01775 820302.
Closing Date: Thursday 3rd September 2020 Interviews Thursday 17th September 2020
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health Guidelines
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.