Scotter Primary School, High Street, Scotter, Gainsborough DN21 3RY
Headteacher: Mrs Tracy Cockram
Hours of work 12.00 noon – 1.30 pm Monday – Friday, (7.5 hrs per week) 39 weeks
Salary Scale G4 09 (£19,698 pro rata) £3,400 per year
Required to start Friday 2nd October 2020 if possible
You will supervise and support the lunchtime food service within agreed policies and procedures for the safety and welfare of the pupils on the school premises throughout the lunchtime break. Under the guidance of the Headteacher you will direct the organisation and control of the midday supervisory assistants.
We need you to be:
- able to lead and work as part of a team
- reliable, efficient and well organised
- able to empathise with the needs of young children
- the ability to converse at ease and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
Duties will include:
- The organisation and supervision of all the middy supervisory staff
- Be responsible for the supervision of the children during the lunchtime period, in the playground, classrooms, cloakrooms, toilets etc and escorting children between areas where necessary
- Dealing with accidents and problems of discipline and reporting serious incidents to the Headteacher
- Distributing meals and serving water where required
- Clearing tables, collecting rubbish, washing and stacking tables, chairs, water jugs and cleaning the dining area as required
A First Aid and Food Hygiene Certificate will be required, training will be provided.
If you are looking for a new challenge, have the right skills and personality to enhance and deliver high quality care we would like to hear from you.
Application packs are available from the school website www.scotter.lincs.sch.uk and are to be returned to Sarah Curtis, School Business Manager, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the main office at the above address.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 25th September 2020.
Interview date to be agreed
Letters/emails will only be sent to successful applicants. If you do not hear back from the school, please assume you were unsuccessful on this occasion but we thank you for taking the time to apply.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines
Scotter Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS. References will be taken prior to interview.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.