Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Market Rasen C of E Primary
(Part of the North Wolds Federation)
Key Stage Two Class Teacher (Full Time Permanent)
MPS from September 2021
Market Rasen C of E Primary School is looking to appoint a Key Stage Two teacher who will become an integral part of our friendly and supportive staff team. The successful candidate will work within a forward-thinking Federation where year group teams work collaboratively; sharing training, experience, ideas and planning. This positon is suitable for both NQTs (ECTs from September 2021) and more experienced candidates.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience in teaching in Key Stage Two.
• Can demonstrate excellent teaching and learning.
• Is motivated to achieve the best for all of our children
• Is a team player, truly committed to our six key values of caring, respect, fairness, co-operation, honesty and commitment to achieve.
• Wants to make learning enjoyable and fun for our wonderful children.
• Will be sympathetic towards our church school ethos.
In return we can offer:
• Happy, friendly, well behaved children who make coming to school enjoyable.
• An enjoyable curriculum to teach.
• A pleasant working environment in one of our fully refurbished classrooms.
• A committed, supportive team to work within.
• A leadership team committed to workload reduction for staff.
• The chance to join our wonderful community.
• Treats from our kitchen every Friday!
We are a friendly school situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. We are just 16 miles from Lincoln, 20 miles from Grimsby and 18 miles from Horncastle. Visits to the school prior to application are warmly welcomed and recommended following our COVID19 infection control measures. To find out more about our school please visit www.marketrasen.lincs.sch.uk or have a look at our twitterfeed @northwoldsfed.
Please contact Mrs Gemma Hall on 01673 842395 for an application pack or e-mail email@example.com. The closing date for applications is midnight on 24th June 2021 with the selection process taking place in the week commencing 28th June 2021.
Market Rasen Church of England Primary School is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post will
require an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.