HR Assistant (Maternity Cover) (School)
Healing Multi Academy Trust. Based at Lincoln Castle Academy, Riseholme Road Lincoln LN1 3SP
Based at Lincoln Castle Academy as part of the Healing Multi Academy Trust we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious HR Assistant to join our experienced team to provide a professional HR service to the Trust.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To assist the HR Officers, Senior HR Officer and Trust HR Manager as required.
- Keep and maintain all confidential staff files including staff appointments, leavers and amendments.
- Inputting staff data on the HR software packages, including PS People and ITrent.
- Maintain up-to-date filing system.
- Issue annual salary statements to all staff.
- To ensure that accurate contractual documentation is issued to new employees and that all safer recruitment practice documentation, references and checks are securely in place for the Trust.
- To ensure that all Payroll processes and procedures are effective, efficient and compliant with the Financial Regulations Manual.
- To ensure that all administrative duties, checks and documentation are completed accurately.
- To undertake responsibility to ensure that records/filing systems relating to all areas within the post holder’s remit are maintained as required.
- To keep up to date with developments and changes in legislation and guidance, and communicate appropriate information to colleagues.
It is desirable that the postholder:
- Has experience of working in the academy sector.
It is essential that the postholder:
- Has excellent communication skills
- GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths at C grade or above
- Meet the requirements of Enhanced DBS Check
Closing Date for Applications – 23:57 Wednesday 2 December 2020
Interview Date to be confirmed
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.