HEADTEACHER - JOB SHARE
ST JOHN’S PRIMARY ACADEMY GRANTHAM RD, BRACEBRIDGE HEATH, LN4 2LD
HEADTEACHER – JOB SHARE
2 Consecutive days per week.
Salary L20 – L26 pro rata
We are seeking to employ an exceptional individual, for a job share, working alongside our current headteacher, The successful candidate will need to be an excellent communicator and team player, and in partnership with our present headteacher provide inspirational leadership. The school prides itself on its St John’s values, its family atmosphere and ethos.
We can offer you:
- Professional challenge – the opportunity to lead staff in research, pedagogy and curriculum innovation. Our staff are highly qualified, experienced and excel in teaching and learning.
- A wonderful community – A large village school with a strong family ethos and a great reputation.
- Strong support network – An excellent head teacher to work alongside, a good supportive governing body, parents and community.
- Strong links with local network schools.
- Exciting times – As the village grows, the opportunity to lead our school through a period of change.
We are looking for someone who alongside our present Headteacher can:
- Inspire, motivate and challenge children and adults.
- Be an effective manager/leader.
- Make school life an enjoyable learning experience.
- Think of the ‘whole’ child and encourage and provide the resources for them to achieve their best in whatever they do, with respect and compassion for others.
- Define and deliver the school vision through effective planning and prioritisation, in conjunction with governors.
- Articulate what ongoing success looks like for an outstanding school.
- Continually challenge themselves and those around them to build a high achieving team.
- Maintain sound financial planning, management and the vision to see what will be needed in the future.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.stjohnsprimaryacademy.co.uk or e-mail email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 27th June 2021
Interviews will be held: Thursday 15th July 2021
Appointment start date: By January 2022, or earlier by negotiation with the successful candidate.
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to current Covid restrictions, visits to the school will not be possible. Shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to tour the school during their interview.
We are committed to safeguarding children and applicants should note that this post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and suitable references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.