Scotter Primary School, High Street, Scotter, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. DN21 3RY.
School Group: 2.
Age Range of Pupils: 4 – 11 years.
Post/Salary: Permanent Head Teacher L 12 – 18.
Are you an experienced Head Teacher or Senior Leader looking for a new opportunity?
Scotter Primary School is an excellent school with supportive and friendly staff and energetic, motivated and well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
The Governors are looking to appoint a Head Teacher to lead the school on the next stage of its journey and to develop further our creative and dedicated team.
Our new leader will:
- Have excellent teaching skills and the ability to coach and motivate others to develop consistently high levels of teaching and learning.
- Be committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experience’s for all pupils and have a proven track record of achieving excellent pupil progress.
- Have excellent interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills.
- Be able to work strategically in partnership with the whole school community and others to provide the very best support for all of our children, including raising their expectations and achievement.
- Have a secure understanding of data and assessment and how to use it to improve outcomes for children.
- Have the enthusiasm, resilience and determination to build on the school’s strengths and help move it forward.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
- A strong and experienced staff team.
- Supportive and welcoming Governors, staff and parents.
- A unique ethos that is second to none.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school to arrange this.
Shortlisting will take place week commencing 16th December 2019.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 21st January 2020.
For an application pack please contact the Business Manager, Mrs S Curtis on 01724 762259 or by email email@example.com Applications should be completed in line with the personal specification and forwarded ‘ marked private and confidential’ to Mrs S Curtis at the above address.
Scotter Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to the candidate being suitable to work with children and satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. The ability to converse at ease with everyone and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.