Ancaster Church of England Primary School, Mercia Drive, Grantham, NG32 3QQ.
Early Years Foundation Stage Class Teacher (Full time), Permanent
Salary Details-Main Scale Point 2-6
Due to internal reorganisation, we now require this postholder to be an experienced EYFS Practitioner (please note that this position is not suitable for a newly qualified teacher).
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your teaching career and make a difference to the lives of young people? We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and innovative EYFS teacher to join our school and support every child in achieving success and finding their unique sparkle right at the beginning of their learning journey!
We are looking for a talented Early Years Class Teacher to provide all children in their class with opportunities to learn through directed and independent play so that their social, emotional and academic needs are met.
Our new EYFS teacher must;
- Consistently deliver and plan inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor areas as adult led/continuous provision and to play a pivotal role in the continued enhancement of the outdoor area
- Have the vision and inspiration to create an exciting and stimulating environment in which children can thrive
- Establish positive partnerships with parents and carers and aid effective communication
- Have a solid understanding of teaching, learning and assessment in the early years, including a secure knowledge of the EYFS Framework and Development Matters
- Work effectively with the team across the EYFS to provide enabling environments for effective learning in all prime and specific areas
- Have a robust understanding of progression within the Early Years Foundation Stage to ensure effective transition for pupils moving into Year 1.
We can offer you:
- Happy, polite and enthusiastic pupils and staff
- A pro-active Governing Body, PTFA and Parent community
- A strong church school ethos (our last Section 48 inspection was judged Outstanding)
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a forward thinking and happy school.
Visits to the school will be available to discuss the position on a 1:1 basis with a member of the SLT and with social distancing measures being adhered to throughout the visit. Our school website has a virtual tour which will allow you to visit each area of the school and is an effective way to see the school prior to applying for this post.
Closing date for application is Midday on Thursday 30th April 2021. Interviews will take place on 7th May 2021.
If you wish to apply for this post, please visit our school website and click on the following page http://www.ancasterprimary.org.uk/Vacancies.asp where you will be able to access the Application Form. Should you have any questions about the role, wish to book a visit or submit your application- all correspondence can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory employment references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.