Springwell Alternative Academy Grantham, New Beacon Road, Grantham, Lincs. NG31 9LD.
- Do you feel stifled by the mainstream system?
- Are you an exceptional, creative individual who really wants to make a difference every day to the lives of the most vulnerable children?
- Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
- Do you want high quality professional development and support?
- Do you want to support small classes where getting to know the children really well is a priority and a pleasure?
- Do you want to improve pupils’ behaviour, education and opportunity to succeed?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
- Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
- Do you want to be involved in educational research and development?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then why not come and work for an organisation who truly believes that there is another way!
Springwell Learning Community Lincolnshire– part of The Wellspring Academy Trust – is looking for the right person to join us as a DHoS, SENDCo to work in our school in Grantham.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about education, who wants to work with and for young people, through supporting them to develop the knowledge and skills to be successful learners, as well as supporting colleagues in their abilities to achieve this.
We are dedicated to developing a diverse, relevant and engaging curriculum, delivered through learning experiences built around the individual needs of our children and young people. If you are interested in transforming the lives and opportunities of young people with SEMH needs, we will be very interested to hear from you.
To apply for this position and further details about Springwell Alternative Academies please visit our website https://springwellalternativeacademygrantham.co.uk/
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.