Long Sutton County Primary School, Dick Turpin Way, Long Sutton, Spalding PE12 9EP
Long Sutton County Primary School
Deputy Head teacher required from 1st September, 2021.
Pay scale L7 - L13
Due to a change in our leadership structure and promotion of our current Assistant Head to the central team of Keystone Academy Trust, we are seeking to appoint a dynamic, highly competent, engaging individual who has the drive and enthusiasm to help take our school forward from its very strong position. The role is currently not class based but there will be an expectation of some teaching.
Long Sutton County Primary School is a fully inclusive two-form entry school and is part of the Keystone Academy Trust which prides itself on recognising the individual characteristics of each of its schools.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Has a track record of successful leadership and management
- Has excellent communication and organisational skills
- Promotes high standards and expectations of achievement
- Has proven excellent classroom practice
- Can challenge and inspire others
- Demonstrates initiative and strategic thinking
- Shows excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is hardworking and highly motivated, with a strong team spirit
- Can ensure the delivery and quality control of teaching and learning and the curriculum across the school
Long Sutton County Primary School can offer you:
- Highly motivated children who love to learn
- A forward thinking leadership team, with dedicated and hardworking Staff and Governors
- A commitment to on-going professional development and support
- A significant opportunity to take a lead role in the direction the school
- A strong whole school approach and a chance to work within a growing Multi Academy Trust
- A positive approach to well-being which we embrace and is not just part of a policy. (This includes an annual duvet day for all staff)
- The opportunity to make a difference to children's lives
If you are ambitious, enjoy a challenge and want to make a real difference to children’s lives, then please come to look around the school to meet the Head teacher and Assistant Head to see if Long Sutton CPS is the right school for you. Please telephone the office for an appointment. In the meantime, a virtual visit is available on our Foundation Stage page at http://www.longsutton.lincs.sch.uk/about/virtual.html
All applications should be submitted using the school’s application form. Application packs can be downloaded from our website - http://www.longsutton.lincs.sch.uk/news/vacancies.html
Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12:00 Midday Thursday 29 April 2021
Interviews: Thursday 6th May 2021
Long Sutton County Primary School and Keystone Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.