Class Teacher - EYFS and KS1
Nettleton Community Primary School, Moortown Road, Nettleton, LN7 6AA
Part of the North Wolds Federation
EYFS and KS1 Class teacher (Full Time Permanent)
MPS from Easter 2021 (Potentially sooner if circumstances allow)
Nettleton Community Primary School is looking to appoint a mixed age EYFS and KS1 teacher who will become an integral part of our friendly and supportive staff team. We are a welcoming school situated off the A46 on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds near to the picturesque market towns of Caistor and Market Rasen. The successful candidate will work within a forward-thinking Federation where year group teams work collaboratively; sharing training, experience, ideas and planning. This position is best suited to teachers with some experience.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has experience in teaching both EYFS and Key Stage One.
- Is organised and can manage the team of staff working in the class.
- Can demonstrate excellent teaching and learning in order to provide enjoyable and exciting lessons for our wonderful children.
- Is positive and motivated to achieve the best for all of our children; making memories for life.
- Can create classroom experiences where children want to spend their day, feeling nurtured and cared for.
- Is a team player who is truly committed to our six key values of caring, respect, co-operation, commitment to achieve, happiness and independence.
- Is flexible in their approach to their day with a sense of humour.
In return we can offer:
- The chance to join our wonderful school and village community.
- Happy, friendly children who are a pleasure to teach.
- An enjoyable, well-resourced curriculum to teach.
- A lovely working environment with fantastic views of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
- A kind, supportive, dedicated team to work within.
- A leadership team committed to workload reduction for staff.
- A highly supportive and professional governing body.
We are not able to offer tours at the moment but we can arrange a video call with our Executive Headteacher who can tell you all about the school and the role.
For more information about our school so please visit www.nettleton.lincs.sch.uk or have a look at our Twitter @northwoldsfed.
If you are interested in this position please contact Catherine Fussey on 01472 851455 or e-mail email@example.com .
Closing Date: 23.59 on Tuesday 19 January 2021.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 25 January 2021
Nettleton Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post will require an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.