Charles Baines Primary School, Baines Road, Gainsborough, Lincs DN21 1TE
Full-time Experienced Class Teacher
Temporary initially – to be reviewed
Salary Scale MPS
The children, head teacher, staff and governors of Charles Baines Community Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join our supportive, happy and enthusiastic team in moving our good school forward.
The position would suit a dynamic teacher who has the flexibility to teach across Key Stage 2. We are looking for someone who can offer teaching that challenges and inspires children to be the best they can be; someone who is able to demonstrate excellent practice and has high expectations.
You will need to be committed to achieving the best for every child and be willing to go the extra mile!
Charles Baines is well-regarded in the local community and is a popular choice for parents. We are delighted to have received “Good” across the board in our recent Ofsted inspection in October 2019.
We offer a diverse curriculum enriched by hands-on experiences and we benefit from being very well re-sourced in terms of practical equipment, ICT, Clevertouch screens in every classroom, online learning materials and a new well-resourced library.
We are looking for a teacher who can:
- Motivate and engage children in learning
- Adapt and deliver exciting learning opportunities
- Be approachable, caring and flexible to ensure best outcomes for all children
- Utilise the wealth of resources we have within the School
- Be an active leader of a subject area within the School
- Work pro-actively and positively with children, families and external agencies
We can offer:
- Children who are full of learning potential and respond positively to a challenge
- A welcoming and calm learning environment
- A whole team approach to improving teaching and learning
- The support of an experienced teaching team
- Excellent Teaching Assistant Support
- A dedicated SENDCO
- A full time pastoral support lead
- Opportunities to participate in peer review learning and collaborative partnership activities
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Cathy Brooks (School Business Manager) on 01427 613812 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be found on the school website: http://www.charles-baines.lincs.sch.uk/
Application Closing Date: Friday 13th December 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 16th December 2019
Charles Baines are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and operate Enhanced DBS safeguarding procedures in accordance with safeguarding polices. Applicants are advised that they will be required to comply with these procedures as part of any recruitment process.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.